Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Little Peek Into My Livingroom

It's been awhile since I've shown off any more of the rooms in my house, mostly because it's always a damn mess of toys and clothes!  To be honest, I've been pretty ashamed of my livingroom for a long time.  We were the idiots with two dogs and two toddlers who had a light tan sofa.  Well that stained and battered thing is now in several pieces waiting to go out for the trash!  The other furniture in the livingroom was a mishmash of cheap Ikea stuff and pieces we've had since Donnie and I first moved in together.  Over the past few weeks, though, things have greatly improved, thanks to a few really nice thrift store finds.  Sure it's still going to be a mess of toys most days, but I'm finally excited to show off our livingroom!



















No comments:

Post a Comment