Friday, March 29, 2013

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way!

Easter sort of snuck up on me this year, despite coloring eggs at the beginning of the month.  I haven't really properly decorated for my very favorite holiday, but I have managed to add a few festive touches around our dining room.  I've been lucky recently at finding some cute vintage decorations, so I haven't even bothered digging out whatever we have in the attic.  I have managed to find time to gather lots of goodies for baskets for everyone in the house.  Putting together baskets is my favorite!  On Easter Sunday, we will head to my grandparents for an afternoon egg hunt and pinata and then on to visit other family members.  I'm hoping to dye some eggs with the boys before then too and eat my share of Cadbury eggs!











1 comment:

  1. I just have to buy a planter next time I see one, everybody seems to have one, or two or more! So cute!

    ReplyDelete