Monday, August 17, 2015

Musical Monday...And A Quick Check-In!

 
I've talked about NPR's Tiny Desk Concerts previously, so it's no secret that I'm a big fan.  I hadn't heard of Sylvan Esso prior to watching this video, but I absolutely loved the singer's voice and was pretty quickly won over by this duo!  Isn't Amelia adorable?!  I've been meaning to post this video for pretty much the entire month of August, but blogging just hasn't seemed to be a priority this month.  I did start making a new banner once, but I just wasn't feeling it.   Instead, I've been busy enjoying the days leading up to Oscar starting kindergarten and working on doll faces for an upcoming craft show. I hope everyone is having a great summer (or winter, depending on where you live)!  I think that once we get used to having a child in school and the routines that come along with that, I'll get back to regular posts.  So stick around!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment