Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shop Crush - Lemonade Handgrenade

I've previously talked about how much I love the connections and friendships that I've experienced on Instagram.  I've had so many positive experiences with a really lovely community of people.  A few weeks ago, Laurie, one of my favorite gals from Instagram asked me to try out some soap she had made.  I ended up loving it, so I was pretty excited when she opened up her shop, Lemonade Handgrenade, last week and placed an order on the first day!

This is the Will You Be My Calamine soap, the kind I initially tried.  It has a light vanilla scent and has been great for my extra dry wintery skin.  I've been using it on my face, since running out of face wash, and it leaves my skin soft and smooth.  I don't usually like bar soap, because I feel like it leaves a residue and dries my skin out, but I love this stuff!  This photo is actually of the bar I've ordered, because the bar Laurie sent is just a tiny little sliver of pink now!
This is the other soap I ordered, Just Take Two Avocado Cucumber Soap.  How cute is this soap?!  It has a really great scent too.  It looks like she is currently sold out, so I'm glad I got some! 

I can't wait to see what else will be available on Lemonade Handgrenade!  Check out Laurie's shop and treat your skin to some of her lovely soaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment