Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello!

These days it seems like I can only manage blog updates every other week!  The winter months are just not very exciting and they're still sort of bringing me down.  As pretty as I think snow is and as much as I enjoy extra days at home with my boys, I really am craving longer days and warmer weather.  I need to get outside and experience some sunshine and get some darn exercise!

Did everyone have a good Valentine's Day?  Mine was spent at home with Donnie eating sushi and watching movies.  It was perfect!  Donnie brought home heart shaped donuts for the boys and flowers and chocolate for me.  The flowers, pictured above, are an especially nice reminder of the seasons to come soon!  Here's a kind of relaxing playlist of songs I'm enjoying.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment