Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Lititz Birthday Adventure

I'm sure I should do some kind of post to properly catch up and maybe even explain my absence, but for now, I think I'll just share some mostly photo posts.  A lot has happened since I've last posted, including my 36th birthday and it was a really good one.  I had lovely tea with friends, a party at home with the boys, and a rainy day in one of my favorite little towns, Lititz, PA, with Donnie.  It's such a picturesque town and even the dreariness of the day couldn't dampen its beauty!  We've only visited Lititz a few times and we've always just stuck to the main streets and store fronts, but this time we ventured off those streets a bit and found a little paved path that ran along a creek.  We got to see a water snake, loads of ducks and ducklings, and a shy little kitty who was not up for posing for a photo.







No comments:

Post a Comment