Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Neko Atsume

I promised cute stuff, after yesterday's long post, and I am a woman of my word.  Have you downloaded Neko Atsume yet?  I initially downloaded it for the boys to play on my phone, but I find myself checking the yard for new cats and buying new goodies for them play with several times through out the day.  I know I'm not the only one who's obsessed and I actually read that there's going to be a themed pop-up shop of cute kitty merchandise somewhere in China.  If you aren't fortunate enough to be in China, fear not, the internet is here to provide you with your fix!
1/2/3/4/5/6

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that game, and for some reason i hadn't even thought to look for merch online. oh those mugs!!!! i'm trying to get dang chairman meow into my yard, he is evading me!

    ReplyDelete