Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Collections- Tin Trays

I don't recall how my collection of vintage children's dishes started, but it's really turned into one of my larger collections.  I tend to find odd lots and random pieces here and there, so I don't think I actually have any complete sets, but I don't really mind.  I hang the plates and use the cups to hold supplies.  My craft room walls are now covered in colorful tin plates with cute animals, playing children, and old fairytale characters.  I thought that rather than sharing my whole collection, I'd stick to the pieces that usually have the cutest of the illustrations-the trays.  You may notice a duplicate or two in my photos.  That's not really intentional, but happens when you buy mixed lots.  I have a few trays that didn't make the cut, because they're hanging too high for me to photograph without a ladder!

1 comment:

  1. love, love this collection. I have a bunch of tin plates, but not any of the trays. Darling!

    ReplyDelete