Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wishlist ~ Crafty Bastards Artists

I spent the weekend helping Heidi out at Crafty Bastards.  It's a great show and we usually go every year to shop, although last year I helped Jessee.  I wonder if "art and craft show helper" is an official job title.  If so, I have some experience now and my salary is negotiable.  (Disclaimer- Kelly, I am totally joking.  I promise not to leave my job as your faithful legal advocate!)  Anyway, I had a great weekend in DC with my favorite gal and I did a tiny bit of shopping, but mostly I just briefly browsed the vendors and made mental notes of some possible future purchases.  Really there were too many amazing items to include on one list, but here are a few things I hope to eventually snag!

1/2/3/4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment