Monday, January 22, 2018

Don't Call it a Comeback, Except That This Really is a Comeback

Here I am again, back after months of pretty much forgetting I even had a blog or an online shop.  That's actually been closed since December, waiting to be updated and reopened.  I would like to say I've been really busy traveling the world with my family or saving baby animals or something extra exciting and cool.  The truth is, though, I fell out of the habit of blogging and just never could seem to get back into it and life just keeps moving on.  I don't know what has finally sparked an urge to update this old thing, but maybe I'll get back in the swing of it and start sharing again.  I miss writing and really enjoy it so much, even about trivial things like why I haven't updated my blog.  Since Mondays are when I always shared music, I'll share some of the songs I've been listening to lately and then I'll try to post about what I've been busy doing during all this time away throughout the rest of the week.  I'm sure my grandma, possibly my only reader left, is on the edge of her seat.  Oh gosh, I hope my grandma is still reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment