Monday, July 13, 2015

Road Trip Playlist

As you read this post, I will be on my way to Brimfield, MA for their big antique show.  I usually like to plan things out for trips, places to eat, things to see, etc., but for this trip, I'm really going having made very few preparations.  The only thing I am certain about this week is that I will be eating a lobster roll and I will be up way earlier than any human should ever be awake.  It's all in the name of vintage, though, so I am okay with that.  The one thing I am totally prepared for is the long car ride.  I have a ton of books on my Kindle, a bunch of episodes of my favorite podcasts, and some good music  Here's a little playlist I made and here is a list I found online that's not too bad.  Hopefully, when I return next week, I will have tales of delicious lobster rolls and amazing bargains on vintage cake toppers, doll faces, and toys!
I'd have more songs on this playlist, but I don't really love this site and I stumbled upon Amanda Palmer covering I Will Follow You Into The Dark, so I can't really continue typing.  When Amanda sings, especially one of my favorite songs, I stop everything and listen!  See you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment