Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Monday!

Wow!  I can't believe I've gone so long without a single update!  It's not that I've been super duper busy, but I have felt a little extra tired lately.  Ben doesn't really sleep and his doctor's suggestion was warm milk, which I somehow don't think will work better than any of the other countless things we've tried.  He's not really too bothered by the lack of sleep and functions well on just a few hours of it.  I, on the other hand, do not function well on little sleep.  I have been really feeling the affects recently, as they are finally catching up with me.  Sometimes I think I'm a little crazy for taking on as much as I do- full time job, two young children, a blog, an online shop, crafts, pen pals, etc!  I usually do okay with keeping up with it all, though.  I think I just need a weekend alone to recharge.  Until I can get there, I will be listening to some good music and taking any little breaks I can sneak in!  I hope everyone, including myself, has an easy relaxing week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment