Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Crafty Doll



So the whole shop thing has been consuming a lot of my time, but it's been fun.  Things have smoothed themselves out, not to say I won't make more mistakes, but really it's going well!  I've been adding vintage items for sale here and there, but I think I really prefer selling things I've made.  I've been crafting more than ever and I think it's quite surprising that people seem to really like my silly little creations.  While browsing a favorite supply shop recently, I found these lovely plastic hair combs.  They come in great colors and are perfect for adorning with all sorts of things!  I've sold all but a few and have already ordered more!  I could never figure out how to get these damn things to stay in my hair, but luckily there are quite a few of you who actually can use them!  I promise this isn't turning into a blog to pimp my creations or my shop, but this is what's been keeping me busy and that's what I tend to share.  Hope you enjoy looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment